Paying for Higher Ed: Session 3 - Paying the Bill
- Finance Authority of Maine
- High School
This Money + Higher Education series of workshops will take high school seniors from FAFSA to a brighter future with confidence and less college debt. We’ll help you understand what’s happening behind the scenes after you’ve submitted your financial aid application and offer tips and strategies for working with financial aid offices and paying your school bill. Each session will include an informational session where you can get answers to your questions followed by an optional interactive activity.
- Discuss what will be on the bill and when it will arrive
- Provide tips for reducing college costs
- Examine resources to pay the remaining balance
- Explore student loan borrowing including determining how much is too much